Ad

http://nukeptp.com/view.php?id=4725

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Firing it up

For the last week or so I've been gaming this Hired Gun. At first she was acting all goofy and shit around me and I must say I only looked at it as a way to comfortably train my frame setting and body language. The last days, she's been giving me some mild IOI's and jumping through some minor hoops.


There hasn't been any kino yet, though I've had time to DHV and escalate verbally. Things are well on their way, but I feel like if I slip once I won't be able to damage control properly. And I'll let you know why: I have a strange power over one of her co-workers (HB10 Hired Gun) because I've never rewarded her good behaviour - I was taken at the time.
Even worse, I can't help but to come across rude to her for some reason. I just can't feel comfortable while she tries to open me - which happens more often than the other way around - and neg her on the spot uncounsciously without calibrating. The result: she ends up hating me for 3 weeks at a time, just to reopen me and get mad again. I gotta turn this around or else any kind of social proof is blown at that bar.


So, that's why I know there's no damage control strong enough if I mess up with HBHiredGun8 unless I can turn HBHiredGun10 into a puppy instead of a raging bull!

No comments:

Post a Comment