Ad

http://nukeptp.com/view.php?id=4725

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Realizing the mistakes

Today I realized what I've been doing wrong in the last weeks. Neil Strauss says that we are only as good as our last PU, and that is absolutely true. BUT, my last PU was almost a year ago! It was perfect, I feel like the master of the Universe everytime I think about it. The problem is I never did it again.

And the vacation just kept going on and on and on...

 

 Now I see how dumb I've been lately! I need to start from scratch! You can't leave your car in the garage for a year and hope it stills kicks like it always did when you finally pick it up again - that's just DUMB.
Luckily I realized my mistake soon, and can now embrace the Stylelife Challenge and push myself into those awkward situations when you know what to do but your brain tries to hold you back. And, of course, kill those outdated instincts!

No comments:

Post a Comment